I bought a bunch of books on Amazon tonight about healthier eating.
- “Fit From Within : 101 Simple Secrets to Change Your Body and Your Life – Starting Today and Lasting Forever” by Victoria Moran
- “Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” by Michael Pollan
- “The Love-Powered Diet: Eating for Freedom, Health, and Joy” by Victoria Moran
- “Eating Well For Optimum Health: The Essential Guide to Bringing Health and Pleasure Back to Eating” by Andrew Weil
- “Vegetarian 5-Ingredient Gourmet” by Nava Atlas (the only cookbook in the bunch)
I will definitely blog about them as I read them. I am anxious for them to arrive! I have always been the type of person who reads a lot of books about whatever they are doing. It helps motivate me and keep me focused.
I am making my first step in this plan tomorrow. I am going to go to the gym and get my membership set back up. I had a gym membership about 6 months ago and then I put it on hold because I wasn’t going and I didn’t want to pay for something I wasn’t using. This time I am REALLY going to go. My goal is to be working out 6 days a week… however, I’m going to just start with tomorrow. One step at a time.